Ready to Join?
We are running a modified Little Lava Mermaids for the Spring/Summer. All practices are outdoors until the end of July.
There are currently no games scheduled, only inter-squad games.
As part of the AHS phase 2 rollout, we are now allowed to run "mini-leagues" consisting of 50 player/coach cohorts. We will do everything in our power to ensure all players and their families are safe and comfortable during all club activities.
- If a player or anyone in their household or household cohort is showing symptoms please let us know ASAP and do not attend practices/games
- Players are asked to go through the AHS Covid-19 self assessment checklist before each practice and game
- All shared equipment will be sanitized by coaches before, during and after practices
- Crash Pads, Balls, etc
- Players are asked to bring their own hand sanitizer
- Sanitize before, after practice/games
- Sanitize before practice, during breaks in practice or gameplay
- Parents and spectators are asked to social distance while spectating
- Players should social distance as much as possible when not competing, this includes but not limited to
- Before practice
- After practice
- while on the sidelines
- Masks are not mandatory but advised by AHS for spectators, and players not participating
- players will not wear masks during practice
- Attendance will be taken before each practice to ensure we are able to track and trace any symptoms.
For more information on Covid-19 relaunch please visit AHS relaunch webpage
or more specifically phase 2 recreation document